Gast
    Server
    Ozzys Amboss

support

Hi.

What is the email of the support?

Today when I logged in in the game i got this message:
    "Your zone was locked. Please contact the support."

Anyone got this problem? And i can´t find the support email.

Foren-Moderator Avatar von MOD_Blumeria
    Server
    Meerjungfrau
    Hey sharkker.
    Thank you for reporting your zone locked issue. This a a known bug and the developers work hard fixing it. You can post into this bug thread: http://forum.de.anno-online.com/foru...Gesperrte-Zone. The developers read this thread every day and try to unlock the locked zones.

Best regards,
    MOD_Blumeria

Gast
    Server
    Ozzys Amboss
    ok np. thanks

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    Hi there,
    Sorry for posting in this thread but I have problems with the login and I'm not sure where I am suppose to log a bug. The splash screen loads up to almost 100%, some of the bars like the population and profile are loaded but it freezes at this point.

P.S.
    Sorry for the inconvenience for writing in English

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    spectre - a few are having the same problem, me included

Sometimes it has started working again when I've cleared cache and cookies, but not this morning.

http://forum.de.anno-online.com/thre...0-Ladeproblem-!

does this pictures look like the problem you're having? if so, just add a reply saying

"Ich habe das gleiche problem" (I have the same problem). My written German is appalling, but I figure that's enough for the developers to know that there's 1 more player with the same issue...

Kind regards, Blue

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    I have the same problem like spectre and blue !!!! What can we do ? :-)
    Please don`t missunderstand the smily ...- it is a serious Question !!!

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    This is the update on the German section http://forum.de.anno-online.com/thre...1.2013?p=70739

If you've had the problem for more than 48 hours you need to send a mail to support: info@anno-online.com

The header/ topic should read: „RESET von Playername“

If you ask for it to be reset you will get no rubies and loose all progress, which is rubbish, but I do understand that it is closed BETA...

I'll not be asking for a reset - I hope they fix it, and if they don't I'll wait for the next version. I'm thoroughly bored with starting my island from scratch. Yes, I have a low boredom threshold :P

They know some of the the reasons for "zone locked/white screen/stuck loading bar", but not all of them... As I've all 3 issues with this newest version, and a few resets already, the thought of spending another 1-3 week building up, then getting one of the above problems again, another reset... On it goes... I won't be starting again. Sisyphus work... So I'm hoping that there's enough people with lower boredom threshold than me that will keep testing, so that the errors can be fixed and that participating in the closed BETA can once again be fun. For those that are still finding it fun; great

Blue

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    Heute seit dem Mittag ist meine Zone gesperrt. Hiiilfe. :-)

Server
    Meerjungfrau
    Zitat Zitat von Pfefferschote69 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have the same problem like spectre and blue !!!! What can we do ? :-)
    Please don`t missunderstand the smily ...- it is a serious Question !!!
    Basically you have two options (after reporting your problem in the linked Thread). Wait and try daily if your problem has been solved (i am waiting since two weeks) or ask the support via email to reset your account, it means your city and probably rubies are lost, but you can play again.
    AdamFrost
    Darwin hat sich getäuscht, die Menschen stammen nicht von Affen ab.
    Sie sind noch immer welche.

Antworten